Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: AG fever

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know you have it bad when your boyfriend tries to talk you into buying a new tv to replace the one in your bedroom that broke, and one of the excuses you tell yourself is that deep down, you'd rather get more doll stuff!

    Shhh...don't tell him I've bid on an AGT with brown hair and green eyes like me...

    If I win, she's going to represent me as a kid- late 80's, early 90's if I can do it. [img]smile.gif[/img] I wish I could get a doll sized version of an outfit I actually had!

    Thank goodness for tourist season- I'll be getting a lot more hours at work soon! ($)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AngieBelle:
    You know you have it bad when your boyfriend tries to talk you into buying a new tv to replace the one in your bedroom that broke, and one of the excuses you tell yourself is that deep down, you'd rather get more doll stuff!

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehehe, I got the same problem, minus the BF, need a new TV for over a year, but I rather get the AG items first, lol! And also need a new Digital Camera too... lol!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bah, I got outbid. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oh well.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AngieBelle:
    You know you have it bad when your boyfriend tries to talk you into buying a new tv to replace the one in your bedroom that broke, and one of the excuses you tell yourself is that deep down, you'd rather get more doll stuff!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell him TV rots your brain and the dolls are educational.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really hate TVs in bedrooms anyway!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •